Collaborating with School Districts to Build Capacity
Strong Foundations offers a wide range of consultative ABA (Applied Behavior Analytic) services to public schools for Pre-Kindergarten through grade 12.
Our BCBA consultants work with administrators to identify goals and determine effective solutions to improve team and planning effectiveness. Based on the individual needs of the district, the following types of consultation are available:
- District-Wide Consultation
- Classroom or Program Consultation
- Individual Student Consultation
Services falling under the umbrella of consultation include:
- Hands-on staff training for school staff.
Including: paraprofessionals, special education and general education staff.
- Student assessment to identify the function of behaviors of concern.
- Development of educational, behavioral and social skills programming including skill acquisition, as well as behavior intervention plans
- Development of programming to successfully include students within general education settings.
Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT) Training
Strong Foundations is proud to offer RBT Training to districts!
The Registered Behavior Technician Certification is available to individuals looking to develop their knowledge and applied skills in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis.
The RBT training series is a rigorous, comprehensive, 40 hour training covering a wide range of applied behavior analytic skills. Including: data collection, functions of behavior, reinforcement schedules, discrete trial training and much, much, more!
The RBT certification is provided through the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) and complements services currently provided by district BCBA's and BCaBA's. It is an amazing, cost effect way to build further capacity within existing district programs.
This training is ideal for paraprofessionals, behavior specialist, special education support staff and autism interventionist.