Part-time and Full-time
- Licensed Physical Therapist in the State of Connecticut- in good standing
- Graduated with a PT degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited college or university
- Must be familiar with the identification and treatment of children for (but not limited to) autism spectrum disorders.
- Identifies appropriate long and short-term goals and develops treatment plans to respond to those goals.
- Prepare all documentation/assessments in a timely manner
- Demonstrates organizational skills and efficiency in performing duties
- Must be familiar working with and programming for non-verbal individuals accessing augmentative communication devices ( low / high tech)
- Maintain individual session notes and data on PT goals and objectives
- Work with direct care staff and parents on caring over PT goals to home and community settings.
- Maintain a consistent part-time work schedule including all appointments and meetings
- Strong work ethic and ability to maintain positive communication as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Solid work history
Ready to apply?
Click the button to email us.